Customer Service Representative
Customer Service - Mannford, Oklahoma
CIMARRON TELEPHONE COMPANY IS IN SEARCH OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU HAVE INTERNET SERVICE AT YOUR RESIDENCE.
This position serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Ensures a 98% accuracy rate on all service orders.
- Takes customer credit information in order to determine if deposit is required based on work and credit history from customer, per company policy.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carries out marketing plans and strategies to increase the use of sales. May assist with area coverage surveys. May respond to public inquiries on the selection and available of services.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, discontinuance, or change in service.
Responds to customers needs and promotes sale of new or additional services such as bundles, HSI, video, email service and any other IP related products and or services as the company implements.
Explains technical information regarding types of service available to customer based on the home location such as bandwidth, HD, and DVR and all other services.
Takes customer credit information in order to determine if deposit is required from customer based on credit score.
Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested and collects deposits and payments. Is responsible to create service orders for completion of customer requests, assists customer with billing inquiries.
Assists walk-in customers with their concerns regarding billing, toll issues, special requests, etc.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.